|Classic Customs 22||Fri, 05/17/2013 - 20:30|
|Classic Customs 21||Sat, 11/10/2012 - 20:30|
|Classic Customs 20||Fri, 11/18/2011 - 21:00|
|Classic Customs 19||Sat, 10/01/2011 - 21:00|
|Classic Customs 18||Sat, 09/24/2011 - 21:30|
|Classic Customs 17||Fri, 09/16/2011 - 21:30|
|Classic Customs 16||Fri, 08/12/2011 - 22:00|
|Classic Customs 15 - hosted by Pete The Duck!||Sat, 08/06/2011 - 22:00|
|Classic Customs 14||Fri, 07/22/2011 - 20:30|
|Classic Customs 13||Sun, 07/17/2011 - 00:30|
"Classic Customs" is a weekly (for now) gathering of players from the Halo community for the enjoyment of "normal" custom games and maps.
We meet every Friday night at 9:30PM Eastern. If you would like an invite to one of our sessions, sign up (after logging into the site) at the most recent ClasCust entry in the list on the left. Alternatively, you can send an XBL message to Gamertag: Schooly D requesting an invite.
We define "normal" to be any gametype and/or map that resembles traditional Halo. This is difficult to define exactly, but easier to identify in practice:
Normal custom: 1 Flag CTF on Hemorrhage
Wacky custom: Zombies on an ad-hoc Forge World map, 300% speed, 20% gravity
Glad you asked.
1. Any game played must be at least kind of normal, with a preference for vanilla maptypes as built into the disc or in matchmaking.
2. No yelling or raising your voice to talk over others. This will result in a sudden and painful boot from the party.
3. No interrupting others. If someone's talking, let them finish.
4. Friends of invitees ARE allowed, but ANYONE (including invitees) that acts like a douche will be booted.
5. Players who have been given lead to load a custom game/map MUST surrender lead to the ClasCust Night leader when asked.